Friday, October 9, 2020

A Return to Form

 Well it sure has been a while since the last time I did a bit of Dungeons and Dragons blogging! In fact, it has been so long that I have in effect abandoned the previous blog and moved over completely to this new one! So think of this as the inaugural post of a new Old School DnD blogging experience... my last endeavor (which, by the way, you can find here: link) was begun when I was 13 years old after having pored over innumerable posts by OSR bloggers I had fallen in love with at the time, and I continued posting myriad ideas, house rules, monsters, and classes onto that until 2017, so a span of roughly two years (I was 16 by the end because I had just started the blog like, right before my 14th birthday). It never got too much attention, and now when I go back to some of the things I posted I think it was a little bit cringy, over the top in the edge factor, or not super original, but hey, that ain't gonna stop me from moving forward! I might even go back to some of the actually quite good ideas I had and build on them further! But hey, all of that is for the future... I'm just really glad to be back to doing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment